The Womens Vapour-rise Jacket from Rab is a light-weight, highly breathable jacket using Rab Vapour-rise technology with wicking fleece liner, designed for climbing and multi-sport use.
- Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric
- Wicking micro-fleece insulation
- Helmet compatible hood
- Wired peak, roll down anti-snag hook & loop tab
- 2-way YKK front zip, internal storm flap & chin guard
- 2 large YKK A-line hand pockets
- Micro-fleece lining
- 1 YKK zipped internal pocket which doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Anti-snag hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Articulated sleeve cut
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 374g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.