Designed with The Duke of Edinburgh's Award in mind, this sleeper is made from 100% natural cotton. A cotton sleeper can be used as a sleeping bag liner to add warmth and to keep the inside of your sleeping bag clean, or it can be used on its own as a travel sheet. Treated with a unique permanent antibacterial treatment, your sleeper won't develop odours.
- A DofE recommended product
- Open: 65/80 x 210cm
- Packed: 16 x 9 x 9cm
- Made from 100% cotton with rolled, double stitched seams
- Roomy, gussetted design
- Hidden security pocket for storing small valuable items
- Ideal for use on own or as a sleeping bag liner
- Supplied with a ripstop stuff sack for easy storage
- Weight: 360g
British brand Lifeventure has designed and manufactured products for over 20 years to enable travellers to experience new cultures, broaden horizons and explore every corner of every continent in security and comfort.
Every product is specified to the highest standards. Functionality, reliability and style are all key considerations and the team continually work to perfect these three elements.