A well-featured freeski jacket with great weather protection, Haglöfs have given the Women's Niva Jacket a clean design and articulated sleeves, and used bluesign approved fabrics to be as nature-friendly as possible.
Features include a high protective collar with a soft chin guard for extra comfort, a three-way adjustable ski-helmet compatible hood with wire-reinforced and laminated peak, and removable stretchy snow-skirt with silicone gripper and belt-loop snap feature.
- Proof 2L (100% recycled polyester mini ripstop, 119g/m², bluesign approved)
- Proof 2L (100% recycled polyester, 143g/m², bluesign approved)
- PFOS/PFOA-free DWR-treated shell
- 3-way adjustable, ski-helmet compatible hood with wire-reinforced and laminated peak
- Water-repellent 2-way front zip
- Pit zips with mesh opening
- 2 pack-compatible mid-mounted pockets
- Small sleeve pocket with water-repellent zip
- Chest pocket with water-repellent zip
- Elastic mesh inner pocket
- Zipped inner pocket
- High protective collar
- Chin guard
- Removable stretchy snow-skirt with silicone gripper and belt-loop snap
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Single-handed adjustable hem
- Weight: 735g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...