Freeski in Haglöfs' full-featured Men's Chute II Jacket. Made from two-layer Gore-Tex, it blocks wind and water, and it features a helmet-compatible hood and easy access to pockets, even with a backpack. They earn a bluesign designation as well.
Lightweight and durable Gore-Tex provides a waterproof outer with a polyester taffeta mesh lining to enhance breathability and comfort. The mid thigh length, looser fit is suitable for body armour protection.
Two-way ventilation zips on the front offer optimum ventilation and fit while wearing a backpack.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 2L (100% nylon, 70D, 139g/m²)
- DWR treated surfaces
- Two-way front ventilation zips
- Single handed, three way adjustable, ski helmet compatible hood with laminated and wired peak
- Brushed fleece collar and chin guard
- Two-way front zip with single inner placket
- Two zipped chest pockets
- Zipped sleeve pocket
- Two low bellow pockets
- inner mesh pockets with zip and cable port
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro cuff adjustment with gusset
- Removable stretchy snow skirt with silicon gripper and belt loop snap attachment
- Dropped rear hem
- Single handed hem drawcord adjustment
- Rear hanging loop
- Weight: 895g