Crafted from premium materials, with a traditional watch making quality finish, fēnix Chronos is the first Garmin watch to combine a durable metal case with integrated metal EXO antenna for performance GPS to support navigation and sport. In the tradition of classic tool watches, it features a tough design and an authentic set of 21st century tools such as Elevate wrist heart rate, running and swimming apps, advanced performance metrics for endurance sports, Garmin quality navigation features and smart notifications1. Top-tier performance meets sophisticated design in a highly evolved timepiece that fits your style anywhere, anytime.
- Next generation Tool-Watch for athletes and adventurers
- GPS timepiece of traditional watch making quality
- Tough metal case and sapphire glass lens
- Innovative Elevate wrist heart rate paired with performance features
- Quality and reliable navigation with GPS/GLONASS
- Advanced barometric altimeter
- 3D compass and Garmin's renowned navigation experience
- Smart Connected with smart notifications
- personalisation of watchfaces and apps through Connect IQ
- 1.2-inch always-on, sunlight-readable colour Garmin Chroma Display
- Up to 1 week of battery life in smart connected mode
- Receive smart notifications
- Battery life:
- up to 8 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings)
- up to 13 hours in GPS mode
- up to 25 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle. From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, Garmin fēnix® 6 Plus is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted multisport GPS watch features colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. It can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening and includes wrist-based heart rate, smart notifications and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.