- Fabric: Durable, waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Room for two camera bodies, lenses etc.
- Fits perfectly in a Kånken or Kånken Laptop 15/17”.
- Recycled polyester, organic cotton.
- Thick, protective foam padding on all sides.
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.