Klettersteig is the German term for Via Ferrata, the popular mountain routes equipped with fixed cables, ladders and bridges. This Klettersteig Quicklock ANSI Karabiner has a wide gate opening which makes it easy to clip onto the safety cables and attachment points. (NB. Only the Quicklock and Locksafe versions are suitable for use with a Via Ferrata lanyard set up.)
The large internal volume also makes this type of biner well suited to rigging scenarios. It is of course very tough and the zinc plating gives extra corrosion protection.
- Klettersteig shape provides extra large internal volume and gate clearance
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Particularly suitable for clipping safety lines and anchor points
- Wide gate opening and large internal volume
- Strength -
- Gate closed: 30kN
- Weight: 105g
- Gate opening: 21mm
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute) approved
You may also like...